November 5, 2012

There is meaning to everything



The way is yours for the asking – the way is yours for the taking. The way is as it should be. Acceptance is a beginning. Understanding is the key to great love. You are all blessed and I am here for all of you. Like the blossoms on the tree I am there for you. In every sunrise and every sunset I am there. In the green trees and the blue sky I am all around. Open your eyes and I am always there. Time is just a fraction of your being and everything has a time. Give it all space – it is there. The leaves have fallen off the trees but the spring will come in all her splendor and you will all be healed. The sun and the moon they are there for you, the stars, the sky and the trees, just like I am here for you, forever. Watching and smiling and protecting you all the time. Just remember we are all together. It is paradise – so peaceful, so joyous, so special. But, I know there are tears for me and I understand, but everything is the way it should be. There is meaning to everything. First there is the light, that glows eternally all around and you are all basking in my light. I will spread it over you all and the peace, strength and resolution will come. It is there for all of you – if you just look at all there is to see. So much abundance, so much love, so much energy – it is something that is so glorious. I am free as a bird, fast as a lion, large or small. I am everything. I am eternity. I am in everything. I am all around. So glorious – so at peace. I am light. There is no darkness here – only light and love.
By Karen Hackel


No comments:

Post a Comment