January 27, 2013

Inspirational Songs



Today I needed some extra motivation. I asked my fans on The Whisper Of Your Soul Facebook page and they came through with some great songs. I remembered songs I had forgotten and was introduced to some new songs. I will download many of these songs so I have them handy. They are in alphabetical order. They get me so motivated and inspired.

Aint Nobody
All Star
Angels Flying Close to the Ground
Born in the USA
Anytime, Anywhere
Better Man


Boys of Summer
Calling all Angels
Can You Hear Me
Chariots Of Fire
Dance to the Music
Desire
Don't Worry Be Happy
Eye of the Tiger
Far from Over
Flashdance
Fly
Free Bird
Good Morning
Gotta Be
Hello
Hold Me
Human
I Believe I can Fly
I look to You
I Will Survive
I Won't Back Down
Its a Lovely Day Today
I've got the Music in Me
Jai Ho
Jump
Locked Out of Heaven
Lose Myself
Me without You
Morning has Broken
My Redeemer
Oh How He Loves Us
On A Clear Day
Ordinary Miracles
Proud
Redeemed
Respect
Rock DJ
Run
She's a Maniac
Something inside So Strong
Step By Step
Testify to Love
The Gambler
The Girl is on Fire
Victory
Walking on Sunshine
What you Give
You are Loved
You Get What You Give

Thank you for the great recommendations




2 comments:

  1. I would have been nice if you added the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I kept it simple. The artists are in the links

    ReplyDelete