March 27, 2013

Never Ceases To Amaze Me



The question was asked on The Whisper Of Your Soul Facebook page - It never ceases to amaze me... These were your fabulous and insightful answers. I kept only the positive ones as I want to continue to try and spread love and light. These are in the order received.

  1. How eventually everything falls into its place  
  2. How people will always  surprise you
  3. How Good God Is To His Children
  4. How God works his miracles  
  5. How a little ones smile can mend your heart so easily 
  6. How much God loves me...even when I don't deserve it
  7. How amazingly beautiful my children are. When a baby is born  
  8. How calming the ocean is, despite it's turbulence  
  9. How laughter can soothe your soul... and I thank God for this
  10. How life can change so quickly 
  11. How great God is to me after everything I have done
  12. How deeply you can love someone
  13. How spirit can deliver amazing messages through me - today was no exception! 
  14. How having new grandchildren still feels the same as the very first one you  
  15. How much you can learn from young children. 
  16. How good God is to me even when I know I don't deserve his mercy or grace.
  17. That God knew us before we were born
  18. When prayers are answered.
  19. How God keeps on blessing. God Bless
  20. How a person's smile is contagious
  21. How much difference it makes when you look at life with an open mind 
  22. How the universe provides so many miracles  
  23. How blessed I am
  24. As to the miracle and gift of life  
  25. That despite all the trials of life, that we can choose to be thankful and know that each person is special and has something to offer, even when they do not realize it . That I wake up each morning to a new start  ... That every Soap bubble  looks different  ... That there are so many varieties of Flowers  ... That there is something new to learn  each day  ... That each day I get to make constant choices that could change the      direction of my life
  26. The look of wonder and amazement on a child's face when they discover something new
  27. The infinite capacity of the human mind to accept useful knowledge.
 Thanks for these amazing, uplifting answers. If you have a favorite please comment.
I hope life continues to amaze you




No comments:

Post a Comment